Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Pete Anderton old Austin A50


Paul Blundell -
Does anyone remember the old Austin A50 that Pete Anderton and I bought off one of the dinner ladies for £5, and we refurbished it as a project after our exams in our leaving year 1969. We kept it in one of the garages next to the art room. The farmer let us drive it around his field. Alex Hudson bought it off us when we left the school, I don't know what happened to it after that.



Lauri Lindsay I can see you both going around that field even now Paul. Good times.

Peter Melhuish Yes remember it well, I seem to recall moll holiday also had something to do with it.

Paul Blundell I still miss Pete Anderton, he was my best friend. You probably remember we lost him a long time ago. Next May it will be 40 years since he passed away, that's him in the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment